- Manage China social media, Wechat, Xiaohongshu, Weibo and other platforms.
- Explore collaboration opportunities and engage with KOL and influencers to drive various marketing objectives, such as brand awareness and audience engagement.
- Responsible for management of campaigns and media partners in Greater China including creative copywriting.
- To translate English content to Simplified Chinese content.
- To provide other administrative support as assigned by supervisors.
- HKDSE / Diploma or above.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in digital marketing, China market experience is a MUST;
- Experiences in media platforms, including Wechat /Weibo / 小紅書 and etc
- Creative, people-oriented, hard work, dynamic with strong market sense.
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST.
- IANG holders will also be considered.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||Media & Marketing|