- Provide HR administrative support ranging from manpower planning, recruitment & selection, new employees reception, training and development to employee separation
- Administer various HR systems and programs, including but not limit to HR system, medical scheme, and provident fund scheme
- Support the cultivation and maintenance of harmonious employee relations by providing various HR services, including handling general employees’ inquiries and requests and organizing HR-related activities, etc.
- Compile and HR related statistics and reports
- Maintain an updated, efficient and effective central filing system
- Facilitate implementation of employee engagement strategies & initiatives, and labor relations to support delivery of short and long-term business goals
- Enhance the organization effectiveness through development and implementation of policies
- Provide professional advice to line managers on performance management and team development
- Build and develop capability of HR team and upskill their professional capability
- University graduate in HR Management / Business Administration or equivalent
- With minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent in the use of MS Office applications
- Well versed with HK Employment Ordinance
- Good analytical & organizing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Proactive with self-initiative, pleasant, responsible and detail-minded
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Five-day work week
- Medical Insurance
- HK$25k – 30k
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.