- Lead the internal HR Admin team and work closely with the Consultants team to enhance the company policy and procedures
- Design and implement change management, communication and engagement strategies for the departments
- Work closely with the functional managers to understand business needs and provide professional HR advice and services to achieve short or long-term goals.
- Manage recruitment process, staff orientation and exit checking process/interview and job description review.
- Define, formulate, and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure Staff Performance on a regular basis.
- Provide HR reports and analysis on a regular basis for management monitoring, review and decision-making.
- Be a primary point of contact for staff to demonstrate and maintain strong relationships and morale between employees and the company.
- Develop and maintain effective Office Administration Procedures and Folders.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree holder in HR or related discipline with minimum 5-8 years of experience
- Outstanding influencing skills & business sense and can integrate/balance complete needs of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing data/processes and translating findings into practical strategies/solutions for the lines and departments
- Self-initiated, positive and can manage multiple tasks at a tight timeline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese
- Mature, diplomatic and flexible with a strong commitment to career
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google products, including the ability to develop and analyze metrics
- An open mind to new technology and experience with the fast-moving working environment will have an advantage
- Competitive salary plus variable bonus
- Health and dental insurances
- Sample sales and staff discount offers
- Long service award
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.