- Develop your career in a growing company
- HR and Accounting Function
- Comprehensive package to right one
- Monitor daily accounting operations
- Handle daily accounts receivable, payable, and general ledger
- Assist in debt collection activities and follow up with customers
- Review and analyze for accounting reports and bank reconciliations
- Prepare accounting schedules for month-end / year-end closing
- Liaise with Group’s companies and external party for any issues related to financial and accounting;
- Perform other financial management tasks and duties as assigned
- Assist the Director in overall Human Resource functions.
- Lead the internal HR Admin team and work closely with the Consultants team to enhance the company policy and procedures
- Handle the annual renewal on the company’s general and medical insurance plans.
- Work closely with the functional managers to understand business needs and provide professional HR advice and services to achieve short or long-term goals.
- Manage recruitment process, staff orientation and exit checking process/interview and job description review.
- Define, formulate, and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure Staff Performance on a regular basis.
- Provide HR reports and analysis on a regular basis for management monitoring, review and decision-making.
- Create, demonstrate and maintain strong relationships and morale between employees and the company.
- Develop and maintain effective Office Administration Procedures and Folders.
- Diploma or above preferably in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines with minimum 5 years’ related working experience
- LCCI level 3 or above
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese
- Experience in liaison with external auditors and management of an annual audit process
- Outstanding influencing skills & business sense and can integrate/balance complete needs of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing data/processes and translating findings into practical strategies/solutions for the lines and departments
- Ability to work multitasking on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure with tight deadlines and take day-to-day decisions.
- An open mind to new technology and experience with the fast-moving working environment will have an advantage
- Self-motivated, accurate and reliable, diplomatic and flexible with strong commitment in career.
- Experience in using Xero Accounting is an advantage
- Immediately available is preferable.
- Competitive salary plus variable bonus
- Health and dental insurances
- Sample sales and staff discount offers
- Marriage and birthday leave
- Long service award
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.